Thank you everyone for the tremendous support so far for the #300ToLive campaign!
We have received over 260 responses to our survey—thank you for sharing your stories and sending us photos for our website and social media campaign. We have highlighted a few stories on our website and are continuing our efforts to put your responses together to present to the B.C. government.
Today is our official launch! 300 To Live now has a website where you can find more information about the campaign.
There are 6 actions you can take now from home:
1. Read, sign, and share our open letter to Premier Horgan and Minister Simpson
2. Phone and/or email the Premier, the Minister, and your MLA (phone script and email template here!)
3. Take the survey and submit comments to the Budget 2021 Consultation (deadline: Friday, June 26 at 5 pm)
4. Share our survey with others to fill out (we can keep responses anonymous!)
5. Host or join an event—supporting each other in participating in actions together
6. Share a photo with us or on social media on how the $300 helps you and your community. Remember to tag it #300ToLive!
Want to join the organizing team, host an event, or contribute your skills? Send us an email!
Please help us spread the word! Supporters can follow our campaign on our mailing list and on social media platforms @300ToLive, where we will post updates and future actions: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.